Merlin made the Finals!!!

- all handlers have to run the pairs fun comp in Hawaiian fancy dress:lol:

As long as Merlin doesn't have to wear Hawaiian fancy dress...or a grass hula skirt!!

Can't wait to see the video...hope someone will be taking one! :lol:

Have fun!!

Trini
 
Many congratulations on making the finals!! That is a real achievement and something to be very proud of. :biggrin2:
- all handlers have to run the pairs fun comp in Hawaiian fancy dress I hope it's a warm day for you!! :eek2:
 
CONGRATULATIONS and Wahoo, WTG Merlin and Sophie. My question? Who is more proud? Will be looking forward to seeing the pictures/videos . . . and know that we are all with you in mind, body and spirit. Sophie, while pretending to have no expectations to shoot for, have fun, relax and have a great day and all will fall into place! :fl
 
Finals are Monday 4th May to coincide with the Beachside week long competition and start of their new season. So I need to work out which other days to book entries for.

Thanks for all the support and I am sure there will be videos. My friend has also made the finals in small height (Merlin jumps medium, so we don't have to worry about competing against each other). She is desperately hoping she can make the finals because she is supposed to be seeing Olly Murs in concert in London on the same day. I told her the finals were waaaaaay more important:biggrin2:
 
Sorry I'm so far behind on this, Sophie, but I'm so pleased to hear the news! Congratulations to you and Merlin! Seems like both of you have improved by leaps and bounds (agility pun-ha!) and I can't wait to hear how the finals go. Your success is a testament to your partnership and the work you've put in :)
 
Thank you all, we have some stiff competition, but my only goal will to be to give Merlin a great time and to get him grinning that fab Sheltie smile:wink2:
 
Back
Top