corbinam
Moderator
I've read that some cats prefer warm food--so I think it's pretty common. Luckily my cat eats it cold, but I know that room temperature/warm is what they like better (usually).
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Plus its 20+ years old!



I've read that some cats prefer warm food--so I think it's pretty common. Luckily my cat eats it cold, but I know that room temperature/warm is what they like better (usually).
Most cats do not like cold food. They also like food they can smell easily. If it doesn't smell good or they can't smell often a cat won't eat. So taste,odor, texture and temperature are important to cats. If one of those things is not right for them they won't eat. A normal healthy cat will starve itself to death. Not so of dogs.