Most Users Online

I can remember a good many times when all us kids were home,it was a silent time from 1pm-3pm on Good Friday.Absolutely no TV,no outside activities.we had to sit and "reflect" our blessings.

There were usually a sizeable amount of kids,since I was one of a few foster childen in the family,and times were tough,as we used to get surplus food.So many a Wed.& Friday were were eating Scambled eggs,toast,french toast.No meat what so ever on Good Friday.

We are doing Haddock here,Mac-N-Cheese,cabbage noodles.Home made brownies for dessert.And church to!

We are practicing Catholics here. Quiet time from 12-3. My hubby and I fasted all day, and had a small dinner of salmon, macaroni, and green beans.

Went to mass at 3PM.
 
Barb's back!!!!

Isn't Barb on her vacation?

But in house selling mode....damn! I'd hoped it would sell while I was away!

So there is still a chance for someone to creep up on me, while I'm cleaning,cleaning, cleaning!
 
We are practicing Catholics here. Quiet time from 12-3. My hubby and I fasted all day, and had a small dinner of salmon, macaroni, and green beans.

Went to mass at 3PM.

Did not even think of salmon patties,drats! The fish was good though.I have to special order it at a fresh fish house here,as again haddock is not something folks eat here.
 
Back
Top