Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My Constant Companion Shelby

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Shelby'sDad, Jun 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Margi

Margi Premium Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Corona, AZ
    So sorry for your loss. Sounds like she was beautiful inside and out. RIP pretty girl.

Piper's mom and Darren like this.
  2. Darren

Darren Forums Enthusiast

Nov 1, 2019
    So sorry to read about your loss. It sounds like Shelby was such a special Sheltie and you have helped give her an amazing life! Take care and we'll be keeping you in our thoughts!

Piper's mom likes this.
  3. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Bless you for adopting Shelby. she found her heaven here on earth with you. She will be waiting patiently at Rainbow Bridge for you.
    What a beautiful girl she was! I am so sorry to hear she has passed. You were blessed to have 14 years with her. Prayers of comfort being sent to you! ❤️

Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  4. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    So very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Shelby! They leave such huge holes in our hearts when they leave us. Your post has me crying - so many losses over the years - I just feel for you, for your hurt, for that hole. I hope you can find another companion - never to 'replace' Shelby, but to help you heal. I think they want that for us when they go. Many hugs from CT...

5. ghggp

ghggp Moderator

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    That picture you posted of Shelby was so beautiful and your words so touching...
    You could consider doing a memorial on Sheltie Nation - Sheltie Angels page...
    https://sheltienation.com/angels-welcome

Piper's mom and Sharon7 like this.
  6. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Piper's mom likes this.
  7. Scout’s Mom

Scout’s Mom Forums Enthusiast

May 20, 2021
    Gulf Shores, AL
    Such a beautiful dog! I know you will miss her every day, but your memories of her will never die. I hope you find another sheltie very soon. There is one waiting for you to shower him/her with love.

Sharon7 likes this.
  8. ttexan

ttexan Forums Regular

Dec 3, 2013
    Sandia Park, NM
    I'm so sorry for your loss. We also have a minature Aussie who is Toby's (our Sheltie's best friend) and I know whichever goes first will be difficult for the other. Please pay special attention to your Aussie as he grieves too.

Sharon7 likes this.