Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

My Sheltie angel Harley

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by Darren, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Darren

Darren Forums Regular

Nov 1, 2019
    I'm sure they do know and try to hold on until were 'ready'. I'm glad she helped you get through hard times, animals really are such special things. Little Monty is certainly making it easier for me to open up my heart again haha.

Sharon7 likes this.
  2. Darren

Darren Forums Regular

Nov 1, 2019
  3. Darren

Darren Forums Regular

Nov 1, 2019
    I'm so sorry to hear about Brooke :hugs
    Harley was like a guardian angel sent when I needed him most in life so I couldn't have asked for more. Hopefully now I can prove worthy of looking after my new little Sheltie!

Sharon7 likes this.
  4. trini

trini Premium Member

Nov 13, 2013
    upstate ny
    How incredibly blessed Harley was to have been so dearly loved for his time here on earth. Losing such a wonderful soul is devastating and the "missing" never does go away, but I hope all the precious memories that Harley left behind will help you find some peace and comfort.

Trini

Darren, RikyR, Sharon7 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Darren

Darren Forums Regular

Nov 1, 2019
    Thank you so much Trini. I was blessed to have him in my life when I needed him most and he gave me 15yrs of happy memories so I'm trying to focus on that. I've also now got my little Monty which is helping so much as it seems like destiny that he arrived when we both needed each other most haha.

Sharon7 likes this.
  6. DianeP

DianeP Forums Regular

Sep 8, 2019
    Middleton, WI
    I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our Elliot last summer after 15 years. It is heartbreaking. Cherish the memories.

Darren likes this.
  7. Darren

Darren Forums Regular

Nov 1, 2019
    Thank you Diane, I'm sorry to hear about Elliot :hugs

8. jomuir

jomuir Premium Member

May 10, 2011
    detroit
    I’m so sorry you him. What a gorgeous boy! I like the flower in his fur pic, such a good sport but Shelties usually are. We lost our beloved boy Forrest to lymphoma almost a year ago and it’s like he’s still here sometimes, the mark they leave on our hearts is incredible.

Isn’t it funny, they can’t talk but when we need them to listen, to really hear us, they really do? Harley was honored to be by your side, during the dark days as well as the light days. It’s the Sheltie way.

Darren likes this.
  9. KarenCurtis

KarenCurtis Premium Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Massachusetts
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Darren likes this.
  10. Darren

Darren Forums Regular

Nov 1, 2019
    Thank yo so much, he was so chilled out, the kids could do anything with him and he loved it, even if it lowered his style like putting a flower his hair haha.
    I'm so sorry to hear about Forrest ❤️ . I know exactly what you mean, there's times it just feels like Harley is still around. You are so right, they may not be able to talk back but they listen and it's as if they understand and try to fix things best they can. Dogs are such a blessing and all you have to do is care for them and they will give you everything they have, for life!!

Thank you for that Karen, I appreciate it.

ghggp and Sharon7 like this.