NEW FOOD --- ZIWIPEAK dog food Feedbacks and Opinions

all those are reasons i would switch to another food.

Not sure about that. More than 1 week has passed and No diarrhea. This is amazing and she loves it more than any treat i had given her. and the Rep finally Called back and said i could Mix this in with Arcana or any food like that if i want to increase the bulk so she doesn't get hungry...:smile2:
 
Not sure about that. More than 1 week has passed and No diarrhea. This is amazing and she loves it more than any treat i had given her. and the Rep finally Called back and said i could Mix this in with Arcana or any food like that if i want to increase the bulk so she doesn't get hungry...:smile2:

Hello! Fedace! Wake up!

You are getting screwed over here.
 
Hello! Fedace! Wake up!

You are getting screwed over here.


And as you can see from my last post, I have trouble with kibbles as well.

But, I have to agree with Barb.......if you have to supplement with another food.....why not just feed that food?

Am I missing something?
 
And as you can see from my last post, I have trouble with kibbles as well.

But, I have to agree with Barb.......if you have to supplement with another food.....why not just feed that food?

Am I missing something?

Yes but other Premium foods like EVO had given her diarrhea after about 2 weeks. so i am trying to avoid that incident if at all possible...
 
Yes but other Premium foods like EVO had given her diarrhea after about 2 weeks. so i am trying to avoid that incident if at all possible...

So.....why are you supplementing with another food if it will give her diarrhea.

See my confusion?
 
So.....why are you supplementing with another food if it will give her diarrhea.

See my confusion?

cause Ziwipeak alone is making her hungry cause it doesn't feel as full after she eats...... due to smaller portion of the food... what do you think of extra chew stuff like deer antlers or buffolo hide?
 
From what I've read, dogs usually eat less of the high quality food because it makes them full faster. That's why the portions are smaller. So, it's very strange that your dog is still hungry.

There just doesn't seem to be anything positive about this food. I understand your dog loves it, but I'm sure there's plenty of other foods your dog will like.
 
So far so good. I have replaced 70% of her food with Ziwipeak. NO diarrhea, and she loves the food. ONLY 1 problem,,,it looks like she is gaining weight.........NOt sure what the reason is ????????:confused2:
 
So far so good. I have replaced 70% of her food with Ziwipeak. NO diarrhea, and she loves the food. ONLY 1 problem,,,it looks like she is gaining weight.........NOt sure what the reason is ????????:confused2:

Could be because she wants to eat it versus not wanting to eat your previous food. Could also be because the food has more of something than the old one.

i.e. I was feeding TOTW, my dogs were getting chubby off of it. I was feeding them 1c/day like I was with Nature's Variety. They weren't getting fat on NV. I decided to switch to EVO and cut down my older dog to 2/3c day and the younger (who is more active) stayed at 1c/day. But he is getting fat on that, so I have to cut him down to 3/4c.

Different foods have different properties. I was told TOTW has too much carbs in it. Still a good food, but just changing to EVO and cutting back a bit, has helped their weight a lot.

Just my story. When I first transitioned to any no-grain food, they immediately gained a lot of weight. With no-grain and high quality, you don't need to feed them a lot (well, that's my case).

Oh, and when I talked to the worker bee in the pet store, she said to just go by the back of the bag. I would've been giving them 1.25c/day. That's a LOT. But the vendor of the company came by, we talked about the size, weight, shape of my dogs, etc. and he suggested a more correct portion.
 
Back
Top