Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

NEW FOOD --- ZIWIPEAK dog food Feedbacks and Opinions

Discussion in 'Commercial Food' started by FedAce, Sep 18, 2009.

1. FedAce

FedAce Forums Enthusiast

Sep 11, 2009
    Agree with everything you said. According to back of the foodbag, it saids i should be giving 1 and 1/2 cup per day. Right now i am giving 3/4 cup of the Ziwipeak and 1/4 of her old food. Maybe this is too much. I am going to cut back on her old food even more and keep the Ziwipeak amount same. I will see what happens.
    And on side note.......Her Coat is already starting to look better....More shiny and Live looking.....there is something to the high quality food afterall...

2. sheltiemom

sheltiemom Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2008
    Az
    FedAce, now I am very confised. In your original post you said that because this food is such high qulity you would feed so much less to your dog, yet your last post you stated you are feeding the same amount as the other food.

I now feed my dogs TOTW before that I was feeding Halo. Both are premium quality foods and yes their coats were silky and shiny within a short time As was said there are several premium quality foods that are far less costlyand seem to have less side effects then you are encountering

3. Caro

Caro Moderator

Jan 14, 2009
    Give her a bit of pumpkin or beans or other vegetables if she is feeling hungry - it will fill her up without putting on weight. I often give mine cooked mixed vegies with a little yoghurt, or mashed pumpkin - both of which they enjoy. I also give mine rawhide chews as a snack.

4. sheltiemom

sheltiemom Forums Enthusiast

Aug 20, 2008
    Az
    Do we get to see any pics of your dog?