New Furbaby!

Congratulations! Isn't karma wonderful? Your sweet boy Cody placed his paw on your back and pushed you right to your new baby. It is going to be so much fun watching this little beauty as he grows and I love the name Zulu and, my favorite baby "in the pile" is the second from the left. I love the solid black face with just a hint of white on top of the head. This waiting period is certainly going to be a test of patience but will be well worth it. Lucky you waiting for your new BFF, companion and heart dog. :fl
 
That is the neatest story I have heard in a long time- truly karma in action. Can't wait to hear more about Zulu and of course see more pictures.
 
That is great! :smile2: All the pups are adorable and I bet ZULU will be extra special. with a lead up story like this he has to be. Congratulations on your soon to be new family member...how exciting!

Trini
 
Have you picked a puppy yet, have you picked a puppy yet?! Pictures? Updates? Ohhhh! I can hardly stand it!
My gosh, you'd think I was the expectant furmommy!:rolleyes2:
 
Have you picked a puppy yet, have you picked a puppy yet?! Pictures? Updates? Ohhhh! I can hardly stand it!
My gosh, you'd think I was the expectant furmommy!:rolleyes2:
You made my day!:lol: The pups are 11 days old today, and it seems like it has been weeks! They are a 5 hour drive away from us, so we are going to try to make it until they walking around to make our first visit. We can hardly stand it!
 
Back
Top