New puppy in need of a name!

stewie would be scary....I pray he's not THAT smart and planning to take over the world!

The whole age thing sneaks in... lol! You're thinking Family Guy.... I'm thinking Stewart Little since your little guy seems like a little guy compared to Gavin's size and at first Stewart didn't fit but in the end he bonds with everyone, even the family cat (maybe you need a cat too! bahaha!)
 
The whole age thing sneaks in... lol! You're thinking Family Guy.... I'm thinking Stewart Little since your little guy seems like a little guy compared to Gavin's size and at first Stewart didn't fit but in the end he bonds with everyone, even the family cat (maybe you need a cat too! bahaha!)

well i did think of wart as a abbreviation of stewart.. (he is NOT a wart).
from the disney king arthur cartoon movie :)
 
Well that was a fun deep dive on the name Remy! That stand alone name is French: The name Remy is primarily a gender-neutral name of French origin that means Oarsman Or Remedy. From either the name Remigius "oarsman" or the name Remedius "remedy"

As a nickname for Remington: The name Remington is both a boy's name and a girl's name of English origin meaning "place on a riverbank"

Its also a nickname for Jeremiah! I never would have guessed that one.

(The Language Arts teacher in me loves the origins and meaning of words LOL)
 
new pictures...
I put a puzzle mat on my living room floor and turned it into a puppy playroom (the mat was my exercise mat that is 10 years old, I'll replace it when puppy is potty trained!).
He loves going through his toy box to dig out what he wants to play with :)

<
>

IMG_9543.jpg IMG_9542.jpg

this is hopefully going to be a proper crate size for him when he grows up!
 
Back
Top