Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

New Tooth Cleaning Kit

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by Cleo2014, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Shelby's mom

Shelby's mom Forums Enthusiast

Jan 4, 2012
    pennsylvania
    Shelby has awful breath too and no matter what we try nothing helps. And she will not drink her water if we put additives in it. I know that it isn't her teeth.

I do know that she too "eats a snack" from the yard on occasion if we don't clean it up fast enough. But her breath smells even when she has t had a snack for weeks.

She is 7 years old and this has been an issue her entire life, so we are not concerned. She has an underbite and as a result her mouth does not close completely and she does not chew her food. I think that is the main culprit of her fragrant breath.

2. Hanne

Hanne Forums Enthusiast

Nov 13, 2014
    Danmark
    :ick :biggrin2: :lol:

3. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    That is the same issue with Relic and why I think his breath is so bad. He will drink his water though and so the additive does seem to help.

4. ghggp

ghggp Premium Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Grosse Pointe, Michigan
    Ok, only been using the product for two days but what a difference in Baron's breath!
    I am impressed so far! Using the water drops too.

5. Cleo2014

Cleo2014 Premium Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Terre Haute, Indiana
    I really like it too. Relic's breath is so much better and the plaque build up, with the help of some scraping, is now gone. I also like how easy this toothbrush is to use. I just do one swipe on each side and top to bottom in the mouth with the gel filled toothbrush over his teeth and we are done. Not only is it a time saver but less stressful for Relic as he hated having his teeth brushed. Now I think he actually likes the process because when I get the toothbrush out he seems excited and yesterday he tried to lick Cleo's mouth after I was done with her. So the gel must taste pretty good to him! That is saying something with Mr Picky!

ghggp likes this.