NickNames

Because we do agility with another Tully my Tully gets called 'little Tully' a lot and at flyball she gets called the pocket rocket.

Then there is her 'princess' name - Tullinella.

I use 'puppies' as the catch phrase for the both of mine - except on naughty days then they get called 'you little sh*ts' quite a lot.
 
Because we do agility with another Tully my Tully gets called 'little Tully' a lot and at flyball she gets called the pocket rocket.

Then there is her 'princess' name - Tullinella.

I use 'puppies' as the catch phrase for the both of mine - except on naughty days then they get called 'you little sh*ts' quite a lot.


oh how cute.. all nicknames are awesome :)

I love Tullinella.. her Princess name, LOL
 
I'm not really one for nicknames, Revel is that mainly or Revelshel occasionally.
We called Yogi 'Bean' in conversation (jumping bean) as he was very name reactive, which has changed to Beanish but he is always called Yogi if I want him to something.
My friend is great with the names though - her Beardie is called Truly but kept rolling, so they called her Winnie the Pooh, which was shortened to Winnie but as she is now 15 and rather deaf they call her Fred/Fred bear!!
 
I call Saidy a lot of things I guess.
Sade
Poop butt
Poopy pants
a number of things with poop or poopy in them
Little fatty
Saidy baby
Saidy baby girl
Baby girl
Saidy pants
Saidy butt

Some of mine are the same, for my Sadie. On occasion I've called her Princess Poopy butt, for obvious reasons.

I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting but as of lately I've been calling her Sadie Girl, Sadie Baby, Baby Girl, Girlie, Sades, Babes, Sadie Baby Girl

Ginny I call Gin Gin(s), Ginny Bean, Beanie, Beanie Bean, Bean(s), Cutie Pie.

I call the both of them together Pup-pups, Puppies, Puppy 1 and Puppy 2, Princess 1 and Princess or I just call them my sheltie girls.
 
Last edited:
I call the both of them together Pup-pups, Puppies, Puppy 1 and Puppy 2, Princess 1 and Princess.

I forgot about "together" nicknames...I mostly just say "shelties!" I often say it at agility...we're surprisingly the only shelties there. I will say "Quiet shelties!" Or "time to go, shelties!"
 
I forgot about "together" nicknames...I mostly just say "shelties!" I often say it at agility...we're surprisingly the only shelties there. I will say "Quiet shelties!" Or "time to go, shelties!"

I am the same, "come on shelties" or "shelts" if I'm being lazy. Is anyone more original with the 'together' names?
 
Back
Top