Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's amazing how many nicknames refer to their posteriors...

Deja is 'Baby Girl' or Princess. We still refer to both dogs as the puppies..
Because we do agility with another Tully my Tully gets called 'little Tully' a lot and at flyball she gets called the pocket rocket.
Then there is her 'princess' name - Tullinella.
I use 'puppies' as the catch phrase for the both of mine - except on naughty days then they get called 'you little sh*ts' quite a lot.

I call Saidy a lot of things I guess.
Sade
Poop butt
Poopy pants
a number of things with poop or poopy in them
Little fatty
Saidy baby
Saidy baby girl
Baby girl
Saidy pants
Saidy butt
I call the both of them together Pup-pups, Puppies, Puppy 1 and Puppy 2, Princess 1 and Princess.
I forgot about "together" nicknames...I mostly just say "shelties!" I often say it at agility...we're surprisingly the only shelties there. I will say "Quiet shelties!" Or "time to go, shelties!"