No tippy ears here...

The only thing you can guarentee with a sheltie is...
there are no guarentees!!!!
They are a law unto themselves:biggrin2:
 
the problem with Bailey's ears are once they pop up (usually from tipping her head back or excitement), they'll stay up the rest of the day.

I'll just continue to massage them when we are watching TV. It helps a little bit.

hmmm mine go back down tipped once they put their head at a non 90degree angle!:lol:
Its funny Mia's ears were both even perfect tipped however in the past 2 months or so one is breaking a bit higher than the other...funny to that when I take Tuckers out his same ear does the same thing...Genetics????
 
well....
OR you could end up with ONE TIPPED and ONE Pricked
lol
that'd be perfect ;)

here they are..and they kinda never changed from when he was little lol
I now LOVE wonky ears :)
 

Attachments

  • november 064.jpg
    november 064.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 14
Toffee's mom, I love wonky ears too! I said to my mum if sheltie pup has one up and one down I would actually really love that!

Jessica, I can't believe how low Fluffy's ears were as a pup!
 
Like was said, earlier, there are no guarantees.

I glued Bacca's ears up until 7 or 8 months...and he went hound.

Indy, I got at 10 months, and his ears are mostly prick but thankfully not satellite dish size.

What would I do for properly tipped ears! Anything! I love the look, and it just makes a Sheltie, a Sheltie.

Here are both my boys with their ear imperfections. And these ears are what make my boys, the boys that they are: Bacca with his Eeyore ears; and Indy with his devil look.
 

Attachments

  • P7014715-2.jpg
    P7014715-2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 30
Tipped ears does not a sheltie make...

My mommy lady tried that on me for a while, and I sat patiently while she glued and reglued and fretted and put up with teasing by the daddy man and brother guy, and then she gave up..she loves me all the same no matter. I am still a sheltie through and through, perhaps my hearing is more keen, "better to hear you my dear" LOL
 
Back
Top