NorthEast Meet Up 6/26/10

Northeast Get Together

I bought silverware and have garbage bags. I went to Stop and Shop and bought clear untensils and don't you know they have no clear knifes so we have navy blue.Looking forward to seeing everyone tommorrow.Shadow and Sting say Yahoo Party Time.
 
Just did a thorough job of brushing MMM out..........his bum looks 10 lbs lighter.............why can't I have that happen to me.
 
Last edited:
Cut up all the food, made cupcakes...trimmed Six's feet...didnt get his nails done yet...:uhoh: ran out of time...

Speaking of time what time is everyone going to get there about?

Ohh yea I brought salt and pepper too for tomorrow for the corn...
 
You don't think the cupcakes are going to melt?

Just brushed Bailey...definitely could've made another sheltie.

If all goes well, I will be there 11-1130
 
Cupcakes MELT?!?! What! Nooo way...besides I keep my car at sub-zero... and well everyone will just have to eat them when I get there :biggrin2:
 
Back
Top