Ok, ya'll convinced me

Anyway, I took Buddy for his usual walk the next day, and a neighbor I know asked me who I used as a groomer, saying Buddy looks fantastic (he did too). When I told him I did it, he couldn't believe it and said he used to be a groomer and I did a great job on him. So okay, I can hardly wait to groom him again. Going around a with big head, thinking I'm one hot groomer now.
Dayle

That's awesome! I was going to do my boys, but didn't. I'm thinking maybe after this weekends trial, I'll give Koji a bath, then do Miko later. ;) I can't believe I haven't used it yet!
 
My apologies for detracting from the CC thread to an IOD thread. They are both great products.

So back to CC....
 
Cherrybrook is usually at all the big shows with the CC products and yes, they are definitely at Nationals.

You can use the White on White, Thick n'Thicker and the shampoos/conditioners such as Spectrum One on tri's or any color and they'll work great. I think CC also makes color-forumulated shampoos too but I haven't tried any. You can find out on the website.
 
does that mean you will be at the Nationals this year?



YES... I have chemo on the 27th and 28th so that will give me over a week to feell good. I am so excited. We will go on Saturday the 10th.
 
does that mean you will be at the Nationals this year?



YES... I have chemo on the 27th and 28th so that will give me over a week to feell good. I am so excited. We will go on Saturday the 10th.

we'll only be there the morning of the 10th- heading home that day.
the pups are entered in rally on the 4th and agility on the 5th.....
 
Back
Top