Ok, ya'll convinced me

It was half the cost for one product, but as soon as you added a second product the shipping was up to $9 again. That's why I went with the CC website. It was $9 either way for what I ordered and with the CC website I got a free sample as well.

Try Amazon!

I order all my IOD products from there.Lots of money saved in shipping.Much quicker to ship to.
 

There are 3 Pet Valu locations in Baltimore that should carry IOD products and no shipping, of course.

895 East Fort Ave

9910 Reistertown Ave

5007 Honeygo Center Drive

I don't know if any of these locations are anywhere near you, and I can't guarantee they carry IOD, but it IS regular stock in Canada/
 
There are 3 Pet Valu locations in Baltimore that should carry IOD products and no shipping, of course.

895 East Fort Ave

9910 Reistertown Ave

5007 Honeygo Center Drive

I don't know if any of these locations are anywhere near you, and I can't guarantee they carry IOD, but it IS regular stock in Canada/

I know the district manager there. I'll ask. Thanks!
 
Yep, they are related!

Bacca's Sire is Laureate's Santana and he's got Jade Mist line all through him too. Love it when we see the pictures, and see the connections! Welcome to the family!

Sorry I just saw this post. Go figure, huh? All my other dogs have all been rescues so I'm new to this lineage thing :wink2:
 
There are 3 Pet Valu locations in Baltimore that should carry IOD products and no shipping, of course.

895 East Fort Ave

9910 Reistertown Ave

5007 Honeygo Center Drive

I don't know if any of these locations are anywhere near you, and I can't guarantee they carry IOD, but it IS regular stock in Canada/

Cool, I didn't know that IOD was regular pet valu stock. I'll have to check out a couple of the locations near me. :smile2:
 
Wow, just getting to this thread and those before and after pics are amazing. I may have or order some for my kids....what does every on use for Tri's? Like Barb I don't bath mine very often.
 
I ordered the CC White on White sample package about a month ago. Yeah, I could hardly wait to use everything on him, so I did it in the bath tub, instead of going to a grooming station. I could hardly walk the next day (cause I was in the bathtub with him for hours and hours). Anyway, I took Buddy for his usual walk the next day, and a neighbor I know asked me who I used as a groomer, saying Buddy looks fantastic (he did too). When I told him I did it, he couldn't believe it and said he used to be a groomer and I did a great job on him. So okay, I can hardly wait to groom him again. Going around a with big head, thinking I'm one hot groomer now.
Dayle
 
Back
Top