Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Paws and cold weather!

Discussion in 'Grooming' started by Wendy C, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Premium Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Western New York
    I ended up ordering a Kurgo jacket. It should be here sometime today. Coincidentally, we also went with the purple. (y)

she seems to like the snow like Watson does but she’s definitely getting chilled. I think the coat was a good call especially since it’s only going to get colder.

2. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    Cooper still hasn’t seen snow, but it will be here soon! lol. Purple is my Granddaughter’s favorite color. :)

Watson's Mom likes this.
  3. Sandy in CT

Sandy in CT Premium Member

Aug 5, 2018
    CT
    We haven't done a coat for Brodie. He's a November baby and made it through our ice and snow last year. I never walked him during the winter because of the stuff they use on our roads. I can't imagine NOT walking him now, he has so much energy even with our walks. I do plan on getting him booties to try out though....

Watson's Mom likes this.
  4. Watson's Mom

Watson's Mom Premium Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Western New York
    how old is Cooper?

her coat is a smidge big but she will definitely grow into it. Probably sooner rather than later since the vet said she was a little skinny and had me increase her food. A2E7BA3F-3A90-4D87-B198-C0C005A0E87B.jpeg

Ann, Wendy C, Hanne and 2 others like this.
  5. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    cooper will be 9 months on the 28th of this month. He was the biggest pup in the litter...his breeder called him Hoss!! lol. 3 of the litter had to be bottle fed, we think Coop might have been the reason why. :)

Calliesmom and Watson's Mom like this.
  6. Wendy C

Wendy C Premium Member

May 30, 2019
    Paris, Ontario CANADA
    Oh and she looks cute in purple :)

Watson's Mom likes this.