Photos of my puppy, Kip!

Thanks for your nice compliments everyone! I think he is just the best puppy ever!
Yep, he is still sleeping through the night! I didn't know puppies could do that!
Awwww! Kip is so sweet, puppy love! How many seconds did it take you to decide?? lol.
Umm, the moment I saw him?? Actually I knew I wanted him before I met him. The breeder sent me some videos, and when he was 4 weeks old, he was the puppy that was trying to jump out of the pen the whole time. I saw that, and thought 'Perfect!' But I didn't know which puppy would be available until the breeder told me a few days before I got him. And when she told me which puppy it was, again I thought, 'Perfect!'

When I went to the breeder's house to meet Kip, she brought him out on the porch to play. I was holding a toy and he walked right up and started playing with me. But at first he wasn't paying much attention to me - just the toy. Then he noticed me, and started licking my face. :):)
 
Back
Top