Although I can see how disappointed you are about Vinnie, and I can see breeder's side as well there will be other names you'll fall for. How about Bean for full of beans?
Although I can see how disappointed you are about Vinnie, and I can see breeder's side as well there will be other names you'll fall for. How about Bean for full of beans?
I can see the breeders side as well in fact Piper's sire was a Laureate Sheltie so she knows Kim quite well. Perhaps my next dog will be Vinnie...lol
I've decided to go with Finnie (short for Finnigan) although I'm sure everyone will call him Finn but I like this name as well. Also made it easier to choose a CKC name so he'll be Dyniques The Finishing Touch....I like that. She's going to start calling him by name now (that's a pretty good sign he's coming home with me ) so by 10 weeks he should know his name!
I love it! What a wonderful name...and frankly I have always loved Finn (tried to get that one for Beau). Finnie is great as is The Finishing Touch! Plus Piper and Finnegan go really well together
It's funny that all 3 of my dogs will have Irish names...Piper, Riley and now Finnie lol and I'm Irish ! My last one was Daisy (a cocker spaniel) so no connection there....must be a Sheltie thing lol.
My name is also Minnie with surname Mouse
- mother says it's because I'm crazy about mice
- but about these mice she did not know anything - that day she gave me that name Minnie Mouse
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.