Prayers and good thoughts needed, please

Hope your boy feels better soon. When these precious ones feel bad it's sad.

BTW dog lovers seem to be the only ones (besides veterinarians) that seem to be ultra comfortable talking about poop. :lol:

Too true :lol:

Sending good thought Mally's way, I hope he's feeling better today.
 
Oh dear I sure hope Mr. Mally is much improved today! I really worry when any of my furkids are ill. We all love our dogs so much and it's sure hard when they can't talk and tell us what's wrong. Sending you healing energy thoughts....
 
Mally is much better today!

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. They sure helped!

Mally even was able to eat his kibble for breakfast. Couldn't set it down for him fast enough! Mally's appetite is back and I am so glad.

We've already had 2 short walks. I plan to sit out in the yard with him in a little while. It is 68 degrees here (Illniois) and partly cloudy.

Mally sends out a big WOOF-WOOF (thank you) for caring about him.
 
Glad to hear all is well with Mally again. It's always a worry when they are not 'right' but at least the understanding folk of SN are there to turn to. :hugs
 
So very glad he is better today!!!

I have a senior as well and we are so tuned into them.

If they are a little off we get concerned.

Michigan had the same weather... So I am glad eating, drinking and enjoying the beautiful weather made everything better!!
 
Back
Top