Puppy videos

Don't worry to hard on catching her. I had zero chance of catching Sca but the trick was to run FROM him not after him. He could not resist chasing me. Anytime he got out of the fence all I had to do was get his attention and run into the fence, loop back and close the gate.
 
Soooo sweet with the kitty and Kismet! Meadow is still trying to investigate our kitty Mario - she hustles after him and he doesn't like it, so the faster he trots away the faster she chases. I hope they work it out. Mario is now 16 and Meadow is his 6th Sheltie to live with.
 
I'm still laid up in bed with a bad back, but lucky I have Kismet to keep me entertained. Here's a couple of random videos of her playing, the first one with Della's toy and the second one was a new random game she invented yesterday which involved putting toys in the bed.

We also managed a puppy play date with 2 other Sheltie puppies before going into lockdown here. So this is Kismet being chased by Milo.



I have a lovely pet sitter who comes and feeds the animals every day and plays with Kismet, but of course I would much rather be playing with her and socialising her myself.
ADORABLE!!
 
Back
Top