Piper's mom
Moderator
It's kitty love.View attachment 15668
I loved the videos of Kismet Caro but that photo is absolutely priceless! Beautiful! I am in love!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's kitty love.View attachment 15668


ADORABLE!!I'm still laid up in bed with a bad back, but lucky I have Kismet to keep me entertained. Here's a couple of random videos of her playing, the first one with Della's toy and the second one was a new random game she invented yesterday which involved putting toys in the bed.
We also managed a puppy play date with 2 other Sheltie puppies before going into lockdown here. So this is Kismet being chased by Milo.
I have a lovely pet sitter who comes and feeds the animals every day and plays with Kismet, but of course I would much rather be playing with her and socialising her myself.