BarbV
Forums Celebrity
OMG! What a product!
I ordered both the Inflight supplement as well as their Naked Care Conditioner.
I've not really used much of the supplement because I'm cautious about introducing new stuff to Bacca's diet these days.
But I gave Indy a good go over with the Naked Care. I don't know if any of you have noticed but I find that Tri's and Merles tend to have a harsher coat - a little bit rougher to the touch than a sable.
Well I noticed tonight that Indy was still blowing alot of coat (my goodness, won't he ever stop!). So I laid him down with the furminator and this Naked Care. I pulled out enough undercoat tonight to stuff a teddy bear! But best of all was the texture of his fur with Naked Care. It is so soft, I could have made a pillow out of him (along with the fur I took out for the teddy!). And he shines!
Thanks, Lightplum for the tip!
That's exactly Bacca's problem....no undercoat at all! His ruff looks totally pathetic lying flat against his neck! I'm going to follow up on this supplement this week.
Thanks alot!
I ordered both the Inflight supplement as well as their Naked Care Conditioner.
I've not really used much of the supplement because I'm cautious about introducing new stuff to Bacca's diet these days.
But I gave Indy a good go over with the Naked Care. I don't know if any of you have noticed but I find that Tri's and Merles tend to have a harsher coat - a little bit rougher to the touch than a sable.
Well I noticed tonight that Indy was still blowing alot of coat (my goodness, won't he ever stop!). So I laid him down with the furminator and this Naked Care. I pulled out enough undercoat tonight to stuff a teddy bear! But best of all was the texture of his fur with Naked Care. It is so soft, I could have made a pillow out of him (along with the fur I took out for the teddy!). And he shines!
Thanks, Lightplum for the tip!

