Really want a Sheltie, BUT...

As long as you keep the hair between the paw pads clipped short so it doesn't cover the pads to make them slippery, dogs do fine on wood floors. And keeping the nails clipped will help keep your floors from being scratched.

Trini
 
Wow, I am amazed by his looks - gorgeous red color and beautiful white markings. I like the name Perry. You look pretty happy yourself! Don't worry I'm sure there will be times when you wonder "What have I done" but there is so much great information on this board from people who "have been there". Ask any questions you want and we'll all help the best we can.

Congratulations, I think you are in for a wonderful time with a lovely dog! :biggrin2:
 
Tomorrow (and he's a him, not a her)!
a bit late, but I wrote this as SN closed down. :cool:
Sorry do not know why Perry just had to be a her :no:- when I hear the name Perry so I think it's a boys name :lol:

I have wooden floors all over and never thought it would be a problem - besides I can see paw-print, if I have not dried Minniés paws proper. :biggrin2:

a welcome to Perry to his new home :wink2:
 
Back
Top