S.U.B.U. Grievance Complaint

My sweet bopka Bailey,

I must write quickly. Ron and Jan are grilling in the snow. GO FIGURE!!!

I will write a love letter later. They took me to Teddy the Terror's house today to play. Gram and Grampa T have Mac computers............I was so lost! Teddy is completely computer illiterate and for god sake there is no backspace key on the dumb thing, anyway, I digress......

Yes, we must act quickly...........Jan and Ron have spoken about "neutralizing" and getting me "fixed." I didn't know I was biased and I sure didn't know I was broken.................

More later, my dearest little sweetheart! You have a cute booty!

MMM.
 
Psssttt!

Dear MMM and Bailey,

Bacca and I are wishing you all the best. Because neither of us were given the opportunity to "sow our oats", us boys are giving your whatever support you need for to you sow yours! We want to live vicariously through you!

Mom has already given "save haven" against her better judgment at our cottage in the spring. She feels disloyal to management, but she's a sucker for love!

Ta for now!
Indy and Bacca!
 
Whoa! What has been going on??? This what I get for letting Bailey see my user name and password.

This explains Bailey's recent behavior. I can't believe this is why she tried to slip through the fence while we were waiting for Santa.

MMM, you are a beautiful boy and I would love for you to be my son in law, but I think you two are making a rash decision. You are both so young and not thinking clearly. Ahhh young love.

I'm going to have to tighten security at my house. We are officially on Bailey Escape Watch 2009

Dear S.U.B.U.,

I want you to know that Bailey was treated fairly and heavily compensated with treats during her grooming and photo shoot. Prior to her grooming, she was given extra play time at the park. I will also give her extra play time at the park this weekend. In addition, she will be getting extra Hanukkah and Christmas presents. I hope this settles her dispute.

Sincerely,
Randi
 
Sounds like a cover up by Bailey's management! What are they hiding??? Poor Bailey, we need to help her meet up with her love...it's Christmas and Hanukkah - times of celebration. They should not be apart! What's next for little Bailey? solitary confinement under lock and key???

Maia and Chinook
 
LOL
oh my word, please for Cheese sake, don't let this saga end...

Bobka and Triple M need at least some time...?

How can Management be so heartless... My mom, she's kinda bitter so what she know!! Can SUBU work out at least a pretty booty contract between them as a compromise???

Toffee
 
Last edited:
Meggie here. Man I had to wait hours for mom to get off the computer. Luckily she left it on while she went to gas up.

I am just three hours south of Niagra Falls. If you guys need a respite, just come to the side of the house. My window is upstairs and I keep watch from that window for my other canine friends in the hood. A simple sheltie bark will do and I'll let you in the back yard. My BFF Lucy will cause a distraction so that management won't catch on to us. She's not a sheltie, but I can vouch for her, she's cool. They keep the kibble in the garage, so we can get at it with just a little work. A little rest and a little kibble and you guys can be on your way to wedded bliss. If you need a couple of witnesses, Lucy and I can come along, but I have to be back by Christmas because Management bought me a stocking which they keep saying that Santa Claws dude is going to fill with stuff from Petco. Man I love Petco. But I digress, let me know what you think. TTYL, Meg
 
My sweet little Boopka,

Please do not be disappointed, but our plans will have to be postponed at least for a while. Please know this is breaking my heart, but I hope you will be proud of your man *blushing* and of my loyalty and service to my management.

Jan has a HORRIBLE head cold. Now, I am not exactly sure what a “head cold” is. I have touched her head with my nose and it is not cold at all but burning up, actually it is abnormally hot compared to what her normal temperature is. But her feet are freezing. We teamsters always talk about our side of the contract. We never discuss the work side, but my dearest heart, we have our commitments as well.

Section 5:28-7b states, All union members shall lay across and warm our management’s feet or lay up against their backs to provide comfort should the management be ill.

Anyway, all of that is said, so that you know, sweet pretty girl (and maybe your dearest Mom will know and will one day be proud to have me as a son in law), that I am an honorable Sheltie.

Here sweet boopka, here is the love letter I promised:

I wake filled with thoughts of you. Your portrait has left my senses in turmoil.

Sweet incomparable Mademoiselle Basil, what a strange effect you have on my heart!

Do I see you looking sad? Are you worried? That we shall never meet?... We shall, we shall.

Please know that my soul aches with sorrow, and there can be no rest for your lover; but is there still more in store for me when, yielding to the profound feelings which overwhelm me, I draw from your lips, from your heart a love which consumes me with fire? Ah! I wait patiently for the day when I will see you personally, and I fully realize how false an image of your beauty, your portrait gives!

Until then, mio dolce amor, a thousand kisses; but give me none in return, for they set my blood on fire.

Your pumpkin, McKinley
 
Last edited:
Back
Top