S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session

Indy and Bacca here....

I think we're blaming groundhogs, right? Although, how do we explain groundhogs getting INTO the house?

Deja here:
Well it's pretty obvious.. darby let them in. He does all the bad stuff here. He probably snuck down there in the middle of the night and opened the door for them to chew your stuff and then chased them out and then came back here ASAP.. yep.. Darby did it.
 
I chew my raw hide sticks and rings. I'll chew 'em til my gums bleed an' that's all I'll chew on.

As for shoes...the insides of mom's are always full of great smells that I like to lick them clean for her every night while she sleeps. I'm like those little elves in the story that come and make shoes while the cobbler sleeps? Dad's shoes don't smell half as good so they don't need regular cleaning like mom's do.

That's MY story an' I'm stickin' to it.
 
Deja here:
Well it's pretty obvious.. darby let them in. He does all the bad stuff here. He probably snuck down there in the middle of the night and opened the door for them to chew your stuff and then chased them out and then came back here ASAP.. yep.. Darby did it.

Those JRT's are going to give ALL pups a bad name! Can't you do something to control Darby? Or make sure the blame is 100% shifted on to him? If it is leaked that Shelties actually "chew", our management will come after us with guns blazing! What to do!? :confused2:
 
Those JRT's are going to give ALL pups a bad name! Can't you do something to control Darby? Or make sure the blame is 100% shifted on to him? If it is leaked that Shelties actually "chew", our management will come after us with guns blazing! What to do!? :confused2:

Shelties chew ????? I have never heard of such a thing.... some one got some bad info there!!:wink2:
 
Back
Top