S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session

Layla here. Mom got me an Ohio University T shirt. I love it -- I wear it when we go to OU football games. But I hate hats. :mad:
 
Bacca here!

The way you guys are talking, it sounds like you actually being dressed up as Football players?

Can this be true?
 
Bacca here!

The way you guys are talking, it sounds like you actually being dressed up as Football players?

Can this be true?


Snickers here..


I prefer not to be dressed in anything including football jerseys.. but I will watch some of the steelers games with Vic if i get to play with him during halftime.
 
Bacca here

Well, at least there is some sanity here!

Nothing wrong with sucking up while our humans watch TV. It costs us nothing and it does give us a scratch or two behind the ears and a comfy couch to sit on.
 
Bacca here

Well, at least there is some sanity here!

Nothing wrong with sucking up while our humans watch TV. It costs us nothing and it does give us a scratch or two behind the ears and a comfy couch to sit on.

Snickers here: If we watch football... Vic still needs to pet me or let me sleep on his leg...or if im not tired i sit on the floor and chew on his shoe laces... mmmm i really like shoe laces!!
 
Back
Top