S.U.B.U. Local 2280 Open Session

Snickers here: If we watch football... Vic still needs to pet me or let me sleep on his leg...or if im not tired i sit on the floor and chew on his shoe laces... mmmm i really like shoe laces!!
Sca here: Especially the ends! I can also recommend wool slippers.
 
Sca here: Especially the ends! I can also recommend wool slippers.

Indy here....even better ... leather moccasins with leather laces! Yummy! I like to suck and chew! Mom hasn't noticed yet that her laces are a good 2 inches shorter than they used to be. I've been working at it slow! :wink2:
 
Indy here....even better ... leather moccasins with leather laces! Yummy! I like to suck and chew! Mom hasn't noticed yet that her laces are a good 2 inches shorter than they used to be. I've been working at it slow! :wink2:

Snickers here: MMMMMM i wish i could get my paws on some leather moccasins.... i bet they are sooooooo goood. I searched in Vic's closet and found a yummy belt.... he was mad tho he said it cost lots money....but i gave him the sad face and he fell for it !! hehe.... so he still loves me.
 
Indy here....even better ... leather moccasins with leather laces! Yummy! I like to suck and chew! Mom hasn't noticed yet that her laces are a good 2 inches shorter than they used to be. I've been working at it slow! :wink2:

MMM here..................This is too funny. I just chewed Jan's dad's leather moccasins with leather laces. He is just the grandest fellow. He feeds me every last bite of whatever he is eating. He throws that ball for me time and time again and he just laughed when he put his slippers on this morning and there were no laces!
 
MMM here..................This is too funny. I just chewed Jan's dad's leather moccasins with leather laces. He is just the grandest fellow. He feeds me every last bite of whatever he is eating. He throws that ball for me time and time again and he just laughed when he put his slippers on this morning and there were no laces!


Hi everyone..it's Trapp here...
Huh..I did that with my mom's Sperry's.Ohh she was not happy.I chewed the laces..you know where it weaves thru the side of the shoe.Today she went to go get new laces,and I heard her cussing cause she could not get it woven back thru. I woulda just chewed the ends,but I wanted it to be a challange~
And tonite..I got a bath,I hate the blow dryer.No amount of treats was going to pacify me,I wanted off the grooming table.Then those blasted scissors came out,to trim the shute.
I did though get some good frisbee time today,while my brother was napping.
 
Uh....this is my first time here at chewer's anonymous.
My name is Angus, and I'm a chewer.

I chewed a hole in the new hardwood floor in mom's bedroom
I chewed the edge off mom's cedar chest.
I chewed the corner of the wall in the great room
I chewed two holes in the wall in mom's bedroom
I chewed the edges off the coffee table on the deck
I chewed the edge of the bottom step in the basement
I chewed the edges of all of the stairs on the deck
I chewed up the cushions for the deck furniture
I chewed up dad's work gloves
I chewed on the deck floor boards

[hangs his head down]
 
Uh....this is my first time here at chewer's anonymous.
My name is Angus, and I'm a chewer.

I chewed a hole in the new hardwood floor in mom's bedroom
I chewed the edge off mom's cedar chest.
I chewed the corner of the wall in the great room
I chewed two holes in the wall in mom's bedroom
I chewed the edges off the coffee table on the deck
I chewed the edge of the bottom step in the basement
I chewed the edges of all of the stairs on the deck
I chewed up the cushions for the deck furniture
I chewed up dad's work gloves
I chewed on the deck floor boards

[hangs his head down]

Snickers here: WOW you get to chew all that stuff!!! UR lucky!!!! Can I come over for play date?
 
My name is Layla and I am a recovering chewer. My Mom said I chewed:
- stairway carpet
- the fancy pillows in the good living room
- the underside of a dining room chair

I told Mom that I had blackouts and don't remember a thing. I don't chew now.

(looking virtuous)
 
I told Mom that I had blackouts and don't remember a thing. I don't chew now.

(looking virtuous)

Snickers here:

That was a really smart answer!!
I think I may use that the next time I get caught...cuz I aint stoppin anytime soon!!:no::no: laces and shoes are waaayyy to good to give up !!!
 
Indy and Bacca here....

I think we're blaming groundhogs, right? Although, how do we explain groundhogs getting INTO the house?
 
Back
Top