Thus I don't care for them. Not sure I would want a Lab (sorry Mr Cadbury) but I do like them. They are just such happy guys, Aussies seem like the old guy telling you to get off the grass.
Thus I don't care for them. Not sure I would want a Lab (sorry Mr Cadbury) but I do like them. They are just such happy guys, Aussies seem like the old guy telling you to get off the grass.
There is a lady here with 3 Aussies that comes on and off to my agility class, 2 are the old man type , 1 the lights are on but nobody's home. If one of her dogs ever kept more than 2 poles up on the agility course I might faint. Dang course looks like someone was playing pick up sticksSuper speedy though just don't get your knees in front of them.
Cadbury believes the point of jumps is to see how many poles he can knock down. He keeps everyone entertained by running up to a jump, pausing, bopping the top pole off with his nose and then skipping over. Cadbury gets away with this because he is Cadbury. So I don't think an Aussie will be joining the pack.
Just saying you need to be around one first. My experience might be wrong. But the Chocolate Lab, Sadie, is fun when she is a goof but the Aussies are less so. Plus they kind of plod along. They are probably Sca's least favorite dogs in class (though he likes everyone). Maybe the whippet because she barks at him
Hello Guest,
Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.