Sca got promoted

That was a nifty vid! Good boy Sca! And congrats on the promotion!

On an aside, were those two Aussies I saw in the background? I am currently Aussie obsessed having met my first Aussie pup the other day - like Cadbury crossed with a big sheltie!:lol:
 
That was a nifty vid! Good boy Sca! And congrats on the promotion!

On an aside, were those two Aussies I saw in the background? I am currently Aussie obsessed having met my first Aussie pup the other day - like Cadbury crossed with a big sheltie!:lol:
Thanks! The frame capture at the start makes me want a high res photo though :biggrin2: for Mr mello he gets wild at flyball time. :cool:

Yep there is a lady that has fleet of them on the team. To be honest I am not fan of them. I agree on the cross but to me it is the worst of both not the best.
 
So cool. Congrats to Sca!! And woo to the CanAm. We want to go... maybe eventually. Sigh!

Video was very neat.
 
Considering that we are more than 3 hours away from it, no. We would consider taking a longer trip in the summer if it were a really neat competition. But we only compete in NAFA. U-Fli doesn't really exist down here.
 
Thought so. From here we can do Nashville, B'ham, Huntsville, and Chattanooga real easy... never seen one in Memphis but it would be somewhat easy as would Atlanta. A Florida team was at Talladega but I think they were pan handle.
 
Check their t-shirts they have all the teams on them. Sca's is the North Alabama Box Rockers and it is lower left I think.
 
Can't beat a sheltie, can you?:biggrin2:
Nope. Her Aussies don't seem even close to as smart and kid of plodding. They aren't anymore affectionate either (maybe less). They got all the big goof of a Lab without the happiness a Lab seems to always have. Just not my kind of dog.
 
Back
Top