Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest, Welcome to the new version of Sheltieforums.com. If you have any questions regarding the new software, please post in the following section: Forum Upgrade

Sometimes it seems too much! Until....

Discussion in 'Sheltie Angels' started by BarbV, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Chris

Chris Premium Member

Feb 25, 2008
    May today bring peace and comforting memories, Barb.
    Love,

2. pattymaine

pattymaine Forums Enthusiast

Dec 20, 2008
    Maine
    thinking of you...

You are in my prayers today, Barb. May Bacca and Indy comfort you and bring you smiles! Know that all of us in Sheltie Forums are thinking of you, sending you warm thought waves and virtual hugs.

3. Ania

Ania Forums Enthusiast

Oct 28, 2008
    Canada
    My prayers and thoughts are with you today. Maia and Chinook both send you sheltie kisses and hugs.

4. Crystal1

Crystal1 Forums Enthusiast

Jan 24, 2009
    Ft Worth, TX
    Oh BarbV: I didn't know that you had gone through so much this last year. My prayers go out that God will make this time a little easier for you. You are a wonderful person and don't deserve to have so much heartache. God Bless You, and, yes, let your sheltie's help you through it.

5. Chrispuppy

Chrispuppy Forums Regular

Aug 11, 2012
    Barb, I am so sorry for the loss you have for your daughter and your furbaby. I do believe they are together. What gets me through each day, is knowing one day I'll be throwing the ball to my beloved Chris and he'll be daring me to chase him to get it. My prayers are with you and your family and hope time will heal your heart.