Southern Sheltie Get Together~

Back in Bama and swapping to Sheltie mode. Me and Sca have to shower tonight. He has a case of stink bu__ :uhoh: and is dirty from out racing his pal rascal and a guest BC (small one), I have road grime and a day in the leathers to scrape off :o so we can pretty much kill a flower by walking by it. After a bit of cleaning we can start reloading the motorhome :biggrin2:

Well now you get some rest..and travel safe ok
Did I give you our phone #?
 
I have 2 regulation discs here,no need to be turning the place upside down.Unless he likes a soft sided one,I don't have one.

I have two crates here,one is smaller than the other,but we only use one.I will have them so they are accessable,maybe one outside in the shade,under a canopy.I'm still trying to figure out a way to put up a tarp on sides of one of the canopies,just in case the pups decide to be still and take a rest....doubtful..but ya never know~

Leash probably,but then again,I have some here.
I have a side that I will get out of the trailer in the morning and toss in. Need to pay a bill and finish my to do list so it doesn't disappear in :sleepy:

and yes on the phone
 
He went out this morning then was laying against the door guarding it :lol:

Time to start ticking the remaining items off...
 
Only one canopy so if anyone has one and has not left. I finally got to opening the bag and found I had not fixed it yet (need a strut next time there is windstorm from the boneyard)
 
Sca is keeping a close eye on me and barking a lot. He loves the vacation house but 6 days is to long he keeps telling me. We had a bath and I decided since he won't shrink I need a bigger tub :eek2:

Got to go get some food and then to Petsmart and we will be on the road :cool:
 
Sca is keeping a close eye on me and barking a lot. He loves the vacation house but 6 days is to long he keeps telling me. We had a bath and I decided since he won't shrink I need a bigger tub :eek2:

Got to go get some food and then to Petsmart and we will be on the road :cool:

Yes they do have a way of not shrinking! Glad to hear you will be on the road.Travel safely.

I am getting things together here.However not successful at locating a hula hoop.I'll try again later at Walmart.They said they had a delivery,and had not put everything out yet.

Salads are on the go,groceries are put away.Still have dogs to groom yet.

Chatted with Lovely (Duncan's mom) and they are here in SC,up in Spartenburg.Visiting with family.So they are anticipating being on the road by 8-8:30 am..
However her dad's house has virtually no WIFI,so she is trying to use her Ipod for internet.
 
Yes they do have a way of not shrinking! Glad to hear you will be on the road.Travel safely.

I am getting things together here.However not successful at locating a hula hoop.I'll try again later at Walmart.They said they had a delivery,and had not put everything out yet.

Salads are on the go,groceries are put away.Still have dogs to groom yet.

Chatted with Lovely (Duncan's mom) and they are here in SC,up in Spartenburg.Visiting with family.So they are anticipating being on the road by 8-8:30 am..
However her dad's house has virtually no WIFI,so she is trying to use her Ipod for internet.

Yes--everyone please drive carefully! We will be on the road by 8 a.m.

Michele, what is the hula hoop for? We have a cheap one that I can bring if you want.

I am trying a second batch of cookies. The first one was very ugly (but still tasty).

Dogs both got a bath and their feet trimmed...and now my back hurts. Who knew how much more work it was to wash (and hand dry!) two shelties. Sheesh!
 
Yes--everyone please drive carefully! We will be on the road by 8 a.m.

Michele, what is the hula hoop for? We have a cheap one that I can bring if you want.

I am trying a second batch of cookies. The first one was very ugly (but still tasty).

Dogs both got a bath and their feet trimmed...and now my back hurts. Who knew how much more work it was to wash (and hand dry!) two shelties. Sheesh!

Oh..I was going to tempt pups thru a hula hoop.Don't worry bout bringing one.We probably won't be able to corral them long enough to jump thru!
 
Back
Top