Southern Sheltie Get Together~

Well I'm guessing,Eric whined & cried..he is so spoiled.Lynn caved.So they are leaving Friday and they are Daytona bound.
This is 2x in the last few weeks,Eric has won race tickets.As they went to the Coca Cola 600.

Too bad we won't get to meet them and the chis! Sounds like they will have a great time at the race, though.
 
You are such a great hostess , Michele !!

Are they patriotic bandanas ?? Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the company and have a Ball !!:cool:
 
And in the bad news category... Vash started coughing a few days ago (sometimes gaging). I thought he had just gotten something stuck in the back of his mouth (a string, or peice of bark that was tickleing his throat) and he was acting pretty normal.

But when he lost intrest in his food unless I hand fed it to him, and sounded like an old smoker when we went on our walk this morning I decided a trip to the vet was in order.

The vet told me Vash has an upper respatory infection, tossed him on some amoxacillin (i probably spelled that horribly), and banned him from any events with other dogs for the next 2 weeks.

I was looking forward to seeing some other shelties, seeing vash's reaction to them, and getting a chance to talk to everyone but it looks like we will not be attending this time. :(
 
And in the bad news category...

The vet told me Vash has an upper respatory infection, tossed him on some amoxacillin (i probably spelled that horribly), and banned him from any events with other dogs for the next 2 weeks.

I was looking forward to seeing some other shelties, seeing vash's reaction to them, and getting a chance to talk to everyone but it looks like we will not be attending this time. :(

So very sorry to hear this ! Not only for this weekend, but also for the next two weeks.

Something tells me that we'll find a way to do a get together somewhere again...

All the best in taking care of that young fellow in the meantime.
 
Southern Get Together

I know you guys will have a blast. Enjoy the day wih all your new freinds and puppers.:biggrin2:
 
And in the bad news category... Vash started coughing a few days ago (sometimes gaging). I thought he had just gotten something stuck in the back of his mouth (a string, or peice of bark that was tickleing his throat) and he was acting pretty normal.

But when he lost intrest in his food unless I hand fed it to him, and sounded like an old smoker when we went on our walk this morning I decided a trip to the vet was in order.

The vet told me Vash has an upper respatory infection, tossed him on some amoxacillin (i probably spelled that horribly), and banned him from any events with other dogs for the next 2 weeks.

I was looking forward to seeing some other shelties, seeing vash's reaction to them, and getting a chance to talk to everyone but it looks like we will not be attending this time. :(

Well we hope that he gets well soon! Hopefully we can do this again real soon.
Sheltie hugs to Vash~
 
Are they patriotic bandanas ?? Hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy the company and have a Ball !!:cool:

No mame,they are not patriotic.Actually had not thought about it.I asked a dear friend of mine,as she is an avid seamstress,if I could hire her to make the bandanas for me.So she was going to Hancock fabrics that next day after I asked her.
I left the fabric print up to her.They are very cute,and she did a good job.
 
A room at the inn~

Because Eric & Lynn will not be here,there is an unoccupied room with a full size bed.If someone would like to stay the night.

And there won't be any fireworks either,as Eric was in charge of the show.So that will work out good for some of the pups that are not fond of them.
 
Back
Top