Spirit Joy

I'm a firm believer as well. I've seen it work way too many times to not believe in it.

I think you need to know your dog. Justice would have been appalled and vowed never ever to do such a thing again. my late Diva would have been annoyed but thought about it the next time until she felt like not listening. Birch would play innocent" who me, it was your fault!' but vowed to do better. Celtic won't give a fig and do what he wants and Ember would have given me the middle paw, a few choice words and said "Fine, see if I work for you again."
 
Thank you! She's entered in a local trial Oct 20-23. She's entered in Standard, JWW,and FAST the first 3 days, and just Standard and JWW the last day. But if I see her start to wear out I'll pull her out. Hopefully she'll do fine, since it is local and wee're coming home to sleep in our own beds every night.
 
I think you need to know your dog. Justice would have been appalled and vowed never ever to do such a thing again. my late Diva would have been annoyed but thought about it the next time until she felt like not listening. Birch would play innocent" who me, it was your fault!' but vowed to do better. Celtic won't give a fig and do what he wants and Ember would have given me the middle paw, a few choice words and said "Fine, see if I work for you again."
Well, yes, Spirit actually falls into the last category as well. But most of the dogs I've seen fix their behavior after a Walk of Shame.
 
Well, tonight I couldn't run a course to save my life. But Spirit did very well, with the exception of the a-frame/tunnel discrimination. I have her entered in a trial next weekend (starting October 20th) and I think she is ready to return to the ring. I hope. She was very enthusiastic tonight.

She's entered in FAST, Standard, and JWW all 4 days, but I'm going to pick and choose to try to have her there waiting in her crate the least amount of time possible. So Thursday, since she has to be measured anyway (now that she is 2 years old), we are probably only going to do FAST. Friday we'll probably do Standard and JWW. After Friday I'll decide what to do on Saturday and Sunday.

Paws crossed she is ready and has fun!
 
Well, tonight I couldn't run a course to save my life. But Spirit did very well, with the exception of the a-frame/tunnel discrimination. I have her entered in a trial next weekend (starting October 20th) and I think she is ready to return to the ring. I hope. She was very enthusiastic tonight.

She's entered in FAST, Standard, and JWW all 4 days, but I'm going to pick and choose to try to have her there waiting in her crate the least amount of time possible. So Thursday, since she has to be measured anyway (now that she is 2 years old), we are probably only going to do FAST. Friday we'll probably do Standard and JWW. After Friday I'll decide what to do on Saturday and Sunday.

Paws crossed she is ready and has fun!
I think doing FAST first thing is a really good idea. They all have fun with FAST and it's super low stress. We'll be cheering for you all the way over here. Did you have any damage from the storm last weekend? I kept thinking about you guys every time I saw the scary pictures. We have an outdoor trial this Saturday & Sunday with my lucky judge :biggrin2: She was my first Q in Novice and my last Q in Open, I'm hoping she can get us out of Excellent (a girl can dream).
 
I think doing FAST first thing is a really good idea. They all have fun with FAST and it's super low stress. We'll be cheering for you all the way over here. Did you have any damage from the storm last weekend? I kept thinking about you guys every time I saw the scary pictures. We have an outdoor trial this Saturday & Sunday with my lucky judge :biggrin2: She was my first Q in Novice and my last Q in Open, I'm hoping she can get us out of Excellent (a girl can dream).
Thank you!

We were actually far enough south that we didn't get hit badly.

Good luck this weekend! Please keep us posted!
 
good luck to both of you.:fl:pop

glad to hear that you were spared the storm- my friends in the Homestead area also managed to be safe. we were worried when they were forecasting the loop into the Gulf. very glad that didn't happen:yes:
 
Back
Top