Cara Sandler
Forums Enthusiast
Thanks Lanie! They really do!!!!!!!!!So happy to hear she's having fun. They really do turn into different dogs at a trial, don't they?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks Lanie! They really do!!!!!!!!!So happy to hear she's having fun. They really do turn into different dogs at a trial, don't they?

)
For the tunnel start I did do a drop and run. She clearly didn't want to go :-(for a tunnel start- do you think she'd prefer a drop and run to a wait?
that can be more fun for a dog who needs a little motivation.........
odd- most dogs that aren't huge dogs love tunnels....For the tunnel start I did do a drop and run. She clearly didn't want to go :-(
She normally adores tunnels. I just looked at the videos - she actually was less reluctant than I thought. Here are the links to her JWW runs Saturday and Sunday. I haven't gotten the video yet from Friday.odd- most dogs that aren't huge dogs love tunnels....
maybe you need to try a send to the tunnel and then meet her at the other end?