Staying in hotel with new puppy

OMG the cuteness. And good thing since she's not giving you a rest. Hope you got home safe and sound, and looking forward to all kinds of Kismet stories. She is full of beans, that one! ;)
 
Well I gave up and she's in the car. She's gotten over tired and just wouldn't stop. So after cleaning up the piddle I'm going to pack and head off early. Just leaving her there while we get organised, tho had to move the car away from the room because of that high pitched bark.
I think maybe now I should call her Cerberus.
 
Certainly, you arrive home safe and sound! I bet she will sleep on the car ride home!
I hope she will calm down soon... After all, it is traumatic leaving all she knows in her short life.
Good luck!
 
The cuteness....omg I'm in love❤️❤️❤️ !!!
Drive carefully and I hope she doesn't sleep too much in the car or she won't rest at home.
 
Could be worse Caro..... Dad bought a puppy on Main Street of Brighton Michigan Thursday night. On Friday we all (5) packed into a pickup camper and went to the race for the weekend. We thought Mom was going to kill him. Of course Zeek turned out AWESOME and is still a legend LOL
 
She's a little energiser bunny. I'd call her bunny but that would confuse Tully.

In the meantime we've all been napping, except the puppy. And I've been resting my back because even though she's light I'm not sure how well my back will hold up.

I'll have to start a new thread. I'm just organising a puppy playdate with a friend's Sheltie - now won't that be cuteness overload.
 
Could be worse Caro..... Dad bought a puppy on Main Street of Brighton Michigan Thursday night. On Friday we all (5) packed into a pickup camper and went to the race for the weekend. We thought Mom was going to kill him. Of course Zeek turned out AWESOME and is still a legend LOL

Haha...my father did something similar...we were camping (4 kids) and I think at the time we had a hard top trailer and my dad (who loved dogs) bought a German shepherd cross for 20$ from a family that was selling them. My mom also wasn't happy but we loved the puppy!
 
Back
Top