Duh! Dang I was tired that day...
Sorry about that Sophie! As to box styles, I know that all the pics I have seen from the club show the same box and that has been five years. Timber (dog on our team) has been doing flyball for 11 years, same style box. So I think it's been the same style box a while.
Caro,
Darby will be in the next tounament for sure but that's not until November. We have a couple promotional events coming up and I'm hoping he gets to participate then as well.
I'm not frustrated with her as much as I want to make sure she finds this fun.
Sorry about that Sophie! As to box styles, I know that all the pics I have seen from the club show the same box and that has been five years. Timber (dog on our team) has been doing flyball for 11 years, same style box. So I think it's been the same style box a while.
Caro,
Darby will be in the next tounament for sure but that's not until November. We have a couple promotional events coming up and I'm hoping he gets to participate then as well.
I'm not frustrated with her as much as I want to make sure she finds this fun.
