Teddy lost his back yard for this week

Oh boy, do I know the "who's training who" routine! Hubby and I joke that they not only outnumber us, we're at the bottom of the pecking order. We call Sprite Bossypaws. She runs the house. Sounds like Teddy is vying for the same title! :ROFLMAO: They make our house alive and we wouldn't change a thing.

Mine all know the commands for elimination...that doesn't mean they'll perform. Sometimes one will stand in the yard and stare at me without moving until I give up. Also, after having diarrhea, it's not unusual for them not to poop for a day or so. Is it possible Teddy got into something walking on the former fairgrounds that day which gave him the runs? I'm glad he's OK now!
 
I also get the stand still and look that says to me you want me to do what ? :)

Oh, I know that look all too well!!!!!!!! It's bad enough when the weather is OK, but when we hit below zero with blowing snow (typical upstate NY winter weather) that is the time that tries our souls as we are freezing while we wait and wait and wait and wait for the needed "production".
Trini
 
You have more accumulation than we do here in my part of Ohio and by the time I get what I want I will be bringing him in and removing the ice that is attached to his legs and belly since he went snow diving and he probably wonders why I didn't join him :). :) The "LOOK" is one of his most powerful tools
 
I’d think it’s more likely the diarrhea set his schedule off. It’s good that it didn’t last any longer…your lucky lol!
He probably didn’t have to go until he was with your wife…or she’s got a magic touch haha!
 
Back
Top