The Cadman has had an Endoscopy

Cadbury is home, looking very dopey and whinging pitifully.

The vet showed me the grass seed - it was well over half an inch long! Not including the stringy end bit which would make it about an inch or more!

I could have brought it home as a souvenir but I thought not.

Thanks for the responses - I too never realised just how serious it could be to sniff up a grass seed. I shall be on the lookout in future.

Consider this when you mourn vet bills: If Cabdury is into snorting, be thankful it's not cocaine! :lol:
 
The vet showed me the grass seed - it was well over half an inch long! Not including the stringy end bit which would make it about an inch or more!

oh, ow ow ouch. I'm squirming just thinking about it. Poor Cadbury!

Please give him a big hug for me. I hope he's feeling better soon.
 
What? No trophy?!

You could start a new 'Things I've removed from Mr. Cadman's nose' wall...

I'm glad he is doing better!! Give him a CBS from Darby!!
 
Sophie,
So sorry to read this post on Cadman..dang it must have realy embedded itself up in there good.Poor guy,we all hope he is going to be ok.
 
Well its been a long night. Cadbury woke me up at midnight needing the toilet and whinged on and off.

He is up now, though whether I can say 'awake' is another matter. He keeps flaking out on the floor. Though he found enough energy to torment the cat:wink2:

I'm not popular at the moment:( I'm the mean mum who abandoned him at the vets, so currently I am being mostly ignored.

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts guys. I'm just glad yesterday is over!
 
Back
Top