The little @#*!@!**

anytime i take him for a walk I get people stopping wanting to pet him.
it actually makes me indignant that people didn't stop me for Gavin!


Yeah puppy power for sure but wow he is a cutie-- my pups were ooohhed and awwwwed a lot more when they were small than when they were full grown.. More people oooh and awww babies not so much teenagers... Tragically that happens when people buy a puppy for Christmas and it ends up in a shelter by mid summer.. but hey we don't care every dog or pup has his day.. I still love walking mine.
 
So Pico is small enough to fly in the cabin with me. hes ~12" and 9lbs now. he'll be a bit bigger by then, maybe 13" and 12-14 lbs
The backpack carrier looks most comfortable for everything, and they squish under the seats.
I worry about subjecting his brattiness to other people (both flying and the people I visit with).

I guess other people see it as being a cute puppy...only because its a short term thing when you only visit here and there.
for me it is a major issue!
I guess I should be glad Pico isn't really mouthy and doesn't nip.
But he barks...for everything. Play with me! Feed me! Take me out to Pee/Poop! and they are all the same bark :(
I guess I have a good chance of working on these things before thanksgiving, but it is so stressful thinking about it!
2 months is a long time, but.... Pico is a real brat at times.
 
Back
Top