The Pup Give's it a go

Storm looks good:smile2:

Merlin isn't allowed to start agility classes until October when he is 10 months and then we have been told we can get straight in. I am so so so looking forward to it even though it means wishing away the summer! He is going to love it, I am sure.

I take him with me to agility display practice so he gets used to being with other dogs, people and lots of noise. He tells me off every time another dog is running the course though:rolleyes2:
 
I know Sophie that was the problem we were having with Storm, when I was working Cosmo, she would just be going nuts, so my trainer suggested just doing some jumps with her at a low hight as a reward for behaving and for a release from the obiedience training.. right now her recall is getting a lot better the last couple of weeks and I hope to be able to do some off leash with her in the next few weeks, but she's a saucy girl to be sure, when you groom her she lets you pick her up and pretty much do anything you want without complaint as long as she is on the grooming table, but as soon as you finish and take her off the table and put her down on the floor, she turns around and gives you a snarl & proper what for, like how dare you brush me I can take care of myself thank you very much... the cheeky little devil.
 
Storm certainly does look like a fun one, for sure ! However, I have to tell you that I got a huge kick out of watching Rockey escort you and Cosmo through the course............
 
Storm certainly does look like a fun one, for sure ! However, I have to tell you that I got a huge kick out of watching Rockey escort you and Cosmo through the course............

That's just because he didn't waht to miss out on treats
:wink2:,, we make him run through a tunnel on occasion or do a down on the table to earn a treat, if he wasn't so old we probably would have done some agility with him but at 12 and having a history of back problems we figured official mascott was best.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top