They didn't eat the rings!

Congratulations on the wedding- the pics here are so cute. They looked so good, Romeo looked so dashing in his tux and Juliet looked so sweet with her wings. I wish you years of happiness and more shelties!!!
 
Many congratulations on your Wedding and wishing you many happy years ahead:smile2:

I loved the photos. Romeo and Juliet (such apropriate names for the occasion!) really suited their outfits. Romeo looked so proud wearing his tux and Juliet reminded me of a little girl who gets to look like a princess in her bridesmaid dress, she was loving it! Memories to treasure of what I'm sure was a perfect day:smile2:
 
I just love it ! No question that you've got your priorities straight ! And how handsome / beautiful the puppies are.
 
Congratulations and best wishes to both of you!

The pups look fantastic - all dolled up for the occasion! - and I love that you included them.

Mazel tov!
 
Only Sheltie luvers would agree that this was the best wedding ever! (I can only imagine some of your wedding guests looking askance as to pups being ring bearers...LOL!)

I love the picture of Juliet looking back at Romeo (I sure hope I got them right), as if to say "Are you coming, or what? Let's get this show on the road!"

If David and I ever tie the knot, I'm quite sure that I could not convince him to make the pups a part of the ceremony. You are blessed with a new DH who totally gets you!
 
Back
Top