Calliesmom
Moderator
great runs
and some really nice loot there in the pix at the end

and some really nice loot there in the pix at the end

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Seems like we're getting somewhere. We had another trial over the weekend and had 5 clean runs out of 6. 5x2nd place and total winner of all medium dogs. Only dog that outran us was medium border collie of my friend.
I hope we can keep it up and improve some stuff that we have still issues with (speeding up weaves and dog walk for example). Trials were always tough for me, but now I feel like I'm not so nervous anymore and can focus better. 

My friend made this video for me, slightly different from other vids Litte 'fun' video from usMy friend made this video for me, slightly different from other vids
http://youtu.be/WCkUBCs7lrs



