Training the Chute

Chute

That stinks Cheryl. I should have offered to get the chute for you and mail it cause Clean Run is in my neighborhood. I am an hour away from there.
 
I didn't even see that part. Anyhow, it is the wrong one. I opened it up, I think Koji would have to duck to get in. Opening is a little bigger than 12". I opened it and was like, whoa, this this is tiny. Is this what I ordered. And then said, "a lady on the board said it was almost standard size, I think either she's mistaken or I am". That lady would be you. My second thought was, well, she does run TDAA. LOL. But no, I knew it was wrong. The opening is TINY!!!! It's definitely the puppy chute.

Yeah, the 12 inch opening is the smaller Puppy Chute. The full size Chute is 24 inches, http://www.cleanrun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1297&ParentCat=335.

Hopefully they'll send you a color other than neon green.
 
That stinks Cheryl. I should have offered to get the chute for you and mail it cause Clean Run is in my neighborhood. I am an hour away from there.

Oh wow. See, that could be dangerous if I lived that close. And I don't want any falling out of hundreds of dollars spent there because I needed a chute. LOL.

Actually, it was drop shipped. So they're having another one sent out ASAP and will have UPS pick up the wrong one tomorrow. Not bad IMO.

Thanks for the offer though.
 
Yay! I got my purple chute!!! I just finished working with Koji. He's already pushing through a bit. I ended on him actually seeing darkness and pushing through. I'm so impressed. lol.

Question. Um, is it me, or is the chute part REALLY REALLY long? I've never seen it so long. 12'? Is that standard in one of the venues? Or is that standard across the board?

Anyhow. I'm excited!!! Miko even went through, but still has the same issues as he did when he was in agility many moons ago....he doesn't push on things, so he won't push through. Oh well. He got treats for going through.
 
Back
Top