Vibrant pet question

does the joint and muscle really work??? My Aunt's dogs are older 12 and 14 and have hip issues .... will it make a noticeable difference or is this just another infomercial type product. IF it works ... it is well worth the money... does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the joint and muscle formula?

When Baxter started on the Vibrant Pets Joint and Muscle there was a noticeable difference in his joint problems in just a few days. He has lost a significant amount of weight since August (11#). I can't be sure but I suspect it had to be the supplement because his weight did not change that much in that amount of time. He also seemed like he just felt better and had a lot more energy.

I did change him to a much better quality food and he gets a lot more exercise than I'm sure he was getting before. When a sheltie weighs 50+#(should be 35#) you know his exercise level had to be sadly lacking with his former owners. In the end it all probably contributed to the much happier,healthier dog he is right now.
 
does the joint and muscle really work??? My Aunt's dogs are older 12 and 14 and have hip issues .... will it make a noticeable difference or is this just another infomercial type product. IF it works ... it is well worth the money... does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the joint and muscle formula?

We're using the skin & coat formula (Show Dog).I do know that Earnhardt has not had one issue of itchy patchy skin since being on this formula.And his coat is much softer. So for us,yes within the two week time frame,we noticed a big differance.
 
When Baxter started on the Vibrant Pets Joint and Muscle there was a noticeable difference in his joint problems in just a few days. He has lost a significant amount of weight since August (11#). I can't be sure but I suspect it had to be the supplement because his weight did not change that much in that amount of time. He also seemed like he just felt better and had a lot more energy.

I did change him to a much better quality food and he gets a lot more exercise than I'm sure he was getting before. When a sheltie weighs 50+#(should be 35#) you know his exercise level had to be sadly lacking with his former owners. In the end it all probably contributed to the much happier,healthier dog he is right now.

it could be a combination of things. Well as long as he is doing better ,,,, thats all that matters.
 
Do glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM really work? Or do anything?

I can't speak for anyone else or the the scientific community who formally studies things like this but the experiences I've had with glucosamine chondroitin supplements really worked for my two older dogs.

Melody (our Finnish Spitz) and Candy (my Malamute) were both on the supplement for arthritis as they got older. We were actually able to keep them off more harmful medications, like Rimadyl, until they were into the last year to year and a half of their life. I DID see improvement in mobility until the arthritis simply got too bad for the supplements to off set the joint damage.

Edan has been on glucosamine chondroitin since we started agility training to try and protect his joints from the stress.

I may need to give VP a try. The reason I've been hesitant is because Edan gets fed via his toys instead of a bowl because he eats too fast. I haven't quite figured out how to get this supplement into his diet because of that.

I also have a co-worker with a Bernese puppy who was just diagnosed with mild hip dysplasia. I'm going to let him know about VP's Joint and Muscle formula. It may be a really cost effective solution for him.
 
I can't speak for anyone else or the the scientific community who formally studies things like this but the experiences I've had with glucosamine chondroitin supplements really worked for my two older dogs.

Melody (our Finnish Spitz) and Candy (my Malamute) were both on the supplement for arthritis as they got older. We were actually able to keep them off more harmful medications, like Rimadyl, until they were into the last year to year and a half of their life. I DID see improvement until the arthritis simply got too bad for the supplements to off set the joint damage.

Edan has been on glucosamine chondroitin since we started agility training to try and protect his joints from the stress.

I may need to give VP a try. The reason I've been hesitant is because Edan gets fed via his toys instead of a bowl because he eats too fast. I haven't quite figured out how to get this supplement into his diet because of that.

I also have a co-worker with a Bernese puppy who was just diagnosed with mild hip dysplasia. I'm going to let him know about VP's Joint and Muscle formula. It may be a really cost effective solution for him.

Hey there!
We also had the same dilemma with Trapp getting the VP.As he eats from a dispensing ball because of the gulping.
I now take his measurement of VP and take half of his supper meal,and put it in his bowl so he gets the VP.The other half he will eat the rest of his meal from the ball toy.
At least I know he's getting the VP.
 
Thanks, Michele, I may have to try that. I do have one of the bowls that make them slow down to eat. (Got it for traveling because sometimes the toys just aren't usable when visiting.) It doesn't slow him down as much as the toys do but it does slow him down.
 
I can't speak for anyone else or the the scientific community who formally studies things like this but the experiences I've had with glucosamine chondroitin supplements really worked for my two older dogs.

Melody (our Finnish Spitz) and Candy (my Malamute) were both on the supplement for arthritis as they got older. We were actually able to keep them off more harmful medications, like Rimadyl, until they were into the last year to year and a half of their life. I DID see improvement in mobility until the arthritis simply got too bad for the supplements to off set the joint damage.

Edan has been on glucosamine chondroitin since we started agility training to try and protect his joints from the stress.

I may need to give VP a try. The reason I've been hesitant is because Edan gets fed via his toys instead of a bowl because he eats too fast. I haven't quite figured out how to get this supplement into his diet because of that.

I also have a co-worker with a Bernese puppy who was just diagnosed with mild hip dysplasia. I'm going to let him know about VP's Joint and Muscle formula. It may be a really cost effective solution for him.

you can mix it in with a little canned food, pumpkin or yogurt
 
about whether it works or don't work...
few points to remember when going the route of herbal or other supplement...
it is not a tylenol, it is not meant "I have back pain, I take it, my back pain is gone.".. majority of supplements work by aiding various metabolic processes, helping your body to achieve balance that is lost and resulted in not feeling well..
tylenol removes symptom/ pain/ but does nothing to help with cause of the pain... supplements like GCS help in the long run together with diet, weigh loss program to rebuild / restructure cartilage and relieve pressure on the nerves that causes pain. Disturbance in bone structure did not happen overnight and the reestablishing is not going to happen overnight either so it is long process that involves commitment....
most of scientific research are funded by pharmaceutical companies for future profit, if there is no profit there is no research... it is pretty simple...
pharmaceutical companies can't patent or profit from something that already exist in nature.. you can't patent air or sunshine ... or even dandelion...
there is no profit from telling people that pork is actually most clean meat in terms of various antibiotics/ growth hormone supplements as pigs would die if chemicals added to their diet... so chickens are stuffed with various junk to grow faster and cows to produce more milk and therefore which meat is most popular in this country?
 
.
there is no profit from telling people that pork is actually most clean meat in terms of various antibiotics/ growth hormone supplements as pigs would die if chemicals added to their diet... so chickens are stuffed with various junk to grow faster and cows to produce more milk and therefore which meat is most popular in this country?



Speaking of PORK,,, I was always told growing up NEVER give your dog pork.... yet there is a dog food (from FROMM) called pork and applesauce .. is this just an old wives tale?? PORK has to be ok or they wouldnt put in into a high quality dog food ....right?
 
I suppose if your dog keeps kosher, then yes no pigs for him/ her LOL, but otherwise what is bacon if not cured meat prepared from pork...
 
Back
Top