Vibrant pet question

Bits and Annie Laurie get one scoop of Joint and Muscle a day. I have Canine Athlete, too, for Beckon and Layla.
 
Don't Flip Out

McKinley has been on this since late November and his coat is amazing. Very thick and very little shedding at this point, but we are in the depths of winter. I bought the 16oz to try as well and MMM gets about 2/3rd of a scoop. We are still in the first jar. (I need to order though soon)

Now, Ron has this "little" balding spot on the top of his head!(say it isn't so, NO:no::eek2::confused2:) and about a week ago, he is sitting at the dining room filling empty gel capsules (you can get them from an herb store)with Vibrant Pets!! His comment was, "If it can make MMM's fur that thick and NOT fall out, let's see what it will do with mine!" He has started taking it as well and we are seeing a difference! There is new hair growing where there was none before and the rest of his hair is getting thicker. SOoooo........????
 
Now, Ron has this "little" balding spot on the top of his head!(say it isn't so, NO:no::eek2::confused2:) and about a week ago, he is sitting at the dining room filling empty gel capsules (you can get them from an herb store)with Vibrant Pets!! His comment was, "If it can make MMM's fur that thick and NOT fall out, let's see what it will do with mine!" He has started taking it as well and we are seeing a difference! There is new hair growing where there was none before and the rest of his hair is getting thicker. SOoooo........????

Lee and Irina, the makers of Vibrant Pets, take it themselves. It's done wonders for Lee's fibromyalgia.
 
... Now, Ron has this "little" balding spot on the top of his head!(say it isn't so, NO:no::eek2::confused2:) and about a week ago, he is sitting at the dining room filling empty gel capsules (you can get them from an herb store)with Vibrant Pets!! His comment was, "If it can make MMM's fur that thick and NOT fall out, let's see what it will do with mine!" He has started taking it as well and we are seeing a difference! There is new hair growing where there was none before and the rest of his hair is getting thicker. SOoooo........????
Let us know if Ron starts spinning or shows other signs of zoomie-ness. ;)

We often give human grade supplements to our dogs, so it makes sense that supplements that were developed for animals might be helpful to humans, as well.

Phebe has been in VP Athlete for about 2 months. She's a calorie burner, so based on her food ration, she started at 2 scoops a day (2 cups kibble = 2 scoops). In last couple of weeks, I noticed that she's put on a couple of pounds that she doesn't need, so I've scaled her kibble back to 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 cups per day, and VP reduced accordingly. I ordered the smallest size to start and need to call today and to re-order.
 
Vibrant pets is not a new idea on the market, there are multiple similar products with same ideas, what I have not found is the combination of digestive enzymes, probiotics and vitamins together- makes a nice package.
Controversy whether person on a good healthy diet should be supplemented with daily vitamins is not a new one either... my take on it that it is impossible to verify how much vitamins is left in the food after storing, freezing and cooking... there also times when people tend to have more yang food in the winter- soups, stews and ying food in the summer- salads, fruits so intake might be different. By logic winter and early spring would be times when body receives least amount of vitamins in the food and that is why I would take supplements at this time of year. I am also against taking any medicines except very few on daily basis for the rest of your life.
So in my opinion I do not see how it would hurt to take it on limited basis, so Che would take it, we are starting from Show formula since he is too young yet.
 
Thank you,I shall get some my next trip to Tractor store~

If you can't find salmon oil there, Michele, you can get it online from J.B. Pets. I believe they have Grizzly, although I use Icelandic. About the same price and comes in a nice bottle with a pump. You just put one pump a day in the food.

I also love what the VP has done for their coats. All of mine eat good foods, but the VP has enhanced their health too. Pixie, who has a few medical challenges, has also tons more energy since taking it which is great. I especially like the probiotic and enzymes in it...very few supplements give you all of that.

Jan, what a hoot about Ron! Tell McKinley he'd best keep an eye on his rawhide bones ... :eek2:
 
I may have to look into, I am afraid of doing to much. What age do they start puppies on VP? What is the difference between this and nutro? I used that years ago.
 
Back
Top