Vibrant pet question

When my VP arrived, my dad took one look at the pamphlet that came with and asked if he could take it too! :lol: Looks like I'll have to order MORE bottles for the rest of the family!

Romeo doesn't like the taste so I don't sprinkle it over but put them in meatballs and freeze these. Will this affect the effectiveness of the supplement?? I know priobiotics are "sensitive" to heat but not sure about cold??
 
What is the difference again between this and nutro- no one has said as of yet. I told my balding husband about it and he said as long as Ron does not start to lick him self that sounds good!!! I may call the company today and get some info.
Is there one I can give Zak and Maggie- most likely not since they are at such oppostite ends age wise.
 
As of this date, Ron has shown no signs of zoomies or any of the other peccadillo mentioned; however...............I did see him eating snow the other day! (AND plain white fresh newly fallen snow!:winkgrin:)
 
When my VP arrived, my dad took one look at the pamphlet that came with and asked if he could take it too! :lol: Looks like I'll have to order MORE bottles for the rest of the family!

Romeo doesn't like the taste so I don't sprinkle it over but put them in meatballs and freeze these. Will this affect the effectiveness of the supplement?? I know priobiotics are "sensitive" to heat but not sure about cold??

Probiotics do ok in cold. In fact, as with acidophillous, it is highly recommended that it is stored in a fridge, and not kept at room temp.
 
does the joint and muscle really work??? My Aunt's dogs are older 12 and 14 and have hip issues .... will it make a noticeable difference or is this just another infomercial type product. IF it works ... it is well worth the money... does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the joint and muscle formula?
 
does the joint and muscle really work??? My Aunt's dogs are older 12 and 14 and have hip issues .... will it make a noticeable difference or is this just another infomercial type product. IF it works ... it is well worth the money... does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the joint and muscle formula?


Do glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM really work? Or do anything?

Why don't we start with easier questions to answer, like 'Why are we here?' :smile2:

I recall about 12 years ago going to my physician for back trouble. as I was leaving I mentioned over my shoulder, 'Do you think I should go on a chondroitin/glucosamine type medication?' and he replied, 'Sure, that is a reasonable thought.'
Wondering why he hadn't mentioned it, i said , 'Well- do they do anything? Are they of any use?' and he shrugged and replied, 'Maybe, no one knows.'
thats still a pretty good answer. - Dr. Mac
 
Do glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM really work? Or do anything?

There is some evidence that glucosamine sulfate could help strengthen cartlidge in humans. But there haven't really been many large scale studies for humans, so can't imagine there has been any for dogs. The main big studies didnt show any benefit, except it may help reduce severe joint pain.

However, unless you have a sulfate or shellfish allergy, these products are pretty safe, & adverse side effects rare. So I guess for many its a matter of - if it can help its worth a try.
 
Last edited:
Do glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM really work? Or do anything?

Why don't we start with easier questions to answer, like 'Why are we here?' :smile2:

I recall about 12 years ago going to my physician for back trouble. as I was leaving I mentioned over my shoulder, 'Do you think I should go on a chondroitin/glucosamine type medication?' and he replied, 'Sure, that is a reasonable thought.'
Wondering why he hadn't mentioned it, i said , 'Well- do they do anything? Are they of any use?' and he shrugged and replied, 'Maybe, no one knows.'
thats still a pretty good answer. - Dr. Mac


thanks DR.Mac ... that is pretty much what I thought .. It cant hurt but who knows if it works... I can get chondroitin/glucosamine at walmart (the same milligrams) for 1/5 of the price. I put my Angel on it for a few months and her walking got better but she also lost ten lbs sooo I dont know if it was the weight loss or the supplements that helped her.

The world may never know! :razz:
 
Back
Top