Wait... what? Puppy?

I am pleased that the girls have formed a good bond. Meadow seems to have matured overnight and is much more patient with Juno than I would have thought. They play a lot, and when Meadow's had enough she gets up on the couch to escape. Elijah is more tolerant of her presence but he still snaps at her occasionally. I sure hope he gets over his worries when she's more of an adult. She is growing by leaps and bounds!

IMG_6537.jpg
 
They are just beautiful, Sharon. Another fantastic picture! It's great that they've bonded with each other. There's nothing better than Shelties in multiples, as long as they like each other! You can see the mischief in little Juno's face. She looks like a lot of fun!
 
Measured in at 12.5 inches and 11 lb at 13 weeks, which puts her in the oversize curve of the growth chart. I swear I can almost see her growing. Poor Meadow's only 14.5 and 16.5 lb..... she'd better establish her seniority while she can!! :ROFLMAO:
Funny, from the pictures I would’ve thought Meadow was bigger. She’s about Blueberry’s size then.
Piper is the boss in my household, sometimes size doesn’t matter lol!
 
Well, as much as I didn't want an alpha type pushy girl, I seem to have gotten one. Not super pushy but definitely confident and wants what she wants. She wasn't really like that at all for the first couple of weeks, she was more deferential but she's feeling her oats now. Meadow is definitely not going to challenge her for that position, and Elijah just wants to be left alone. But the girls do play well and right now Meadow is still bigger so she can put Juno in her place.
 
Confident doesn't necessarily mean pushy or dominant/alpha. But Pico's confidence did give me a drama queen LOL. Or as the lady at boarding said, a ham! He just loves everyone and is happy all the time (except when he is having a puppy time out). It's so cute watching him get excited when he recognizes his people friends when we are out hiking.

If Juno needs another confident puppy to play with who won't let her be pushy or bratty, let me know and I'll bring Pico down for a visit. I can love on sweet Eli while they figure things out.

Wonder how big she'll be? Pico is 16" and 19lbs now.
 
Back
Top