When threads become too long....

1 doesn't work for me, but it I click the little (I mean tiny... if that were a little rectangle instead of a square, it would be great!!) blue square with the "v" or check symbol thing it brings me to the last read post. It's great! And the blue/orange coloring to indicate that is nice too.

Is there a code for the envelopes? I have no clue what those mean...

Wow that is even faster, thanks I never saw that little box. Cuts out my first step. Thanks:smile2:
The codes of the enevlopes is only on the bottom of the topic page. ie at bottom of agility page. Never seen them any where else.
 
None of those are working for me....it just stays at the most recent post to the thread that I'm in.

Which means that I still have to scroll down pages to see where I left off on a given thread.

I must be missing something. Is it because I sort from newest posts first?
 
Ok, I must be a COMPLETE IDIOT....or their is a misunderstanding here....;

That still does nothing for me. It brings me to the to top of the thread. Which is where I was to begin with. It certainly does not bring me to where i last read a post on a particular thread.

So on the long threads that go on and on, I still have to find the spot that I left off which means scrolling down and down and down....and then scrolling back up again to read the posts since and then deciding if I want to post a reply.

These days, I don't bother because it takes too long to go back two or three pages to find my place and move back up.

I hope this makes sense, but I will also say that I'm shutting down this thread now personally. I started it and everyone said their piece and I'm done on this topic.

If you can help me work through the technical issues, then please PM me.
 
Ok, I must be a COMPLETE IDIOT....or their is a misunderstanding here....;

That still does nothing for me. It brings me to the to top of the thread. Which is where I was to begin with. It certainly does not bring me to where i last read a post on a particular thread.

So on the long threads that go on and on, I still have to find the spot that I left off which means scrolling down and down and down....and then scrolling back up again to read the posts since and then deciding if I want to post a reply.

These days, I don't bother because it takes too long to go back two or three pages to find my place and move back up.

I hope this makes sense, but I will also say that I'm shutting down this thread now personally. I started it and everyone said their piece and I'm done on this topic.

If you can help me work through the technical issues, then please PM me.
That one brings me to the last thread I have not read (in some cases it is the first one) the little triangle to the right of the last posters name brings you to the last post. What browser are you running? and version?

If those aren't working I can understand it would be rough on large threads.
 
Nope doesnt work for me either, im running IE8...noda nope zilch...doesnt work...thats why if its beyond 3 pages I dont bother unless its on the front of the forums than it will bring me to the last unread thread. So I can really only read whatever is the last post relied to wihtin that section. So basically since the "new" change I will only hit whatever thread happens to be front and foremost or else forget it, too much effort to figure out where the heck I left off.
 
If it was since the change I bet you need to flush your cache (sorry I don't use IE so am unsure of the instructions on how)
 
Back
Top