Who's the boss in your house?

I don't have a clue. Lady thinks she is the Head Witch, Lucky was here first. The hub and I just live with them, I quess we pay them rent and we are the servents.

If I open the door one more time and a fly comes in uninvited, they will have to smack them down.
 
Tofu Pup, I remember a day when MMM was still quite young and we were down visiting your mum and getting ears done.

MMM went out in the yard to play for a minute with the dogs and he body slammed Annie. You are so right, no snarkiness from that ol' gal, she just turned and looked at him and if she could have spoken, she would have said, "Young man, do you not remember who I am?" His ear flattened down as much as he could make them and then he ran away and attacked Sophie!

Annie definitely rules the roost, quietly and with dignity.

Haha That reminded me of the matriacrh of of breeders clan Chima, Justice's grandma and Ember and Diva's Great grandma. We had a gathering at my breeder's house 10 shelties and as many people jammed into the living. Ember, 6months old, was playing with her brother Brodie. They slammed into Chima,14yrs old at the time, who was sleeping on the floor. Chima jumped up and gave one short terse bark to young Ember and Brodie. Brodie took off but Ember sassed back with 3 snarky barks of her own. All 8 other shelties and all the people froze and looked at Chima and Ember who were staring each other down in the middle of the living room. You could hear a pin drop and everyone was holding their breathe. Chima had a look on her face that said if you don't back off NOW I'm going to slap the wax out of your ears. :lol: Ember immediately realized she had bitten off more than she could chew and lower her ears and deverted her eyes. As soon as Ember broke eye contact, Chima laid back down and went to sleep.:biggrin2: Chima ruled until she passed at almost 16.

Currently, its me, then Justice, Ember and than Diva. Although on given days Ember will over Justice. Justice will let Diva jump all over him and push him around but she never gets her way.
 
Annie has the queenly thing down to a tee. All she needs is a 1950's pocketbook for over one arm and a fru fru hat and she could stare down Queen Elizabeth.

These old matriarchs are wonderful.
 
It seems there is no boss in my house.

I like to think its me, but in reality I think its mostly an anarchy!

But if I had to peg a boss, I think its my housekeeper!
 
My husband is most of the time...and in the sheltie world it is Maggie although she does let Zak get away with an awful lot of things that Katie never could so it is interesting to me is it his personality or the fact he is a male.
 
It seems there is no boss in my house.

I like to think its me, but in reality I think its mostly an anarchy!

But if I had to peg a boss, I think its my housekeeper!

LOLLLL
Did she come with you from the other house? Because without a Boss it will be anarchy more so than usual hahaha
 
Might be boss??

In our house, the one that we all let think he is the boss is, of course, the husband. Those of us in the house (human and four pawed) really know that we just alllow him that idea to keep him happy :winkgrin:

In reality, Quincy the cat rules the house. It is really cats rule and all the rest drool. Quincer gives one certain meow and the dog and people scatter like flies because we know he is not in a mood to be messed with. Indie occasionally tries to be the alpha dog, but gets no where fast when Quince is around. Once hiss, swat with a paw and it is all over. Indie retreats to his lowly position at the bottom of the four pawed heap.

One hiss and growl from me and all creatures great and small know to leave me around too :lol::lol: Must have imprinted the behavior from my cat!!!!!
 
LOLLLL
Did she come with you from the other house? Because without a Boss it will be anarchy more so than usual hahaha

Thank Goodness, she did! So two days a week, we still have some control in our household! We just muddle through the other 5 days! :wink2::lol:
 
Back
Top